Personal care and companionship services help individuals manage their daily lives so they can be independent, safe, and comfortable at home. Professional Home Care Solutions caregivers such as home health aides (HHAs) or Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) can provide customized ongoing assistance with what are commonly called activities of daily living (ADLs), such as:
- Bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and running errands
- Medication reminders and picking up prescriptions
- Escort to appointments or meetings, helping with activities or hobbies,
and general companionship
This type of care is often sought out to enable safe, independent living at home, or to provide companionship, assistance, and supervision foryourself or a loved one. Care is available up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.